N-TEXX is an all-natural liquid soil innoculant with humic acid that contains a broad spectrum of soil bacteria. It is formulated to enhance soil structure, root development, nutrient uptake, and water infiltration.
- Enhances fertilizer program by increasing plant nutrient uptake
- Reduces crusting of topsoil
- Increases root mass growth
- Increases seed germination emergence
- Improves water infiltration
- Improves soil environment for plant growth by building the aerobic zone of the soil.
- Stimulates soil microorganisms that provide essential nutrients for plants through their productive biological processes.
- Easily applied using various irrigation systems (spray, trickle, overhead, drip, surge, and L.E.P.A.)
- Concentrated for freight savings
- Animals may graze immediately after application
- Stable for up to 1 year when stored as directed
- May be soil and foliar applied